Dunno...but we have a "Lover" here of that heh [img]wink.gif[/img]
http://abcfamily.go.com/poprocks/
This looks amusing.....
Does anyone remember the horrendously bad TV music related Movie called Cotton Candy?
Dunno...but we have a "Lover" here of that heh [img]wink.gif[/img]
I HAPPEN TO HAVE LIKED THAT MOVIE!!! lmao [img]tongue.gif[/img]
btw, 1) anybody try taking that quiz? I got a 15/15. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] TOP THAT!!! haha 2) anybody play that music from the movie? Wow, that was.....HORRENDOUS!!! lmao 3) THE SINGER IS LUMBERGH FROM OFFICE SPACE!!!
That show doesn't work on several levels. Firstly, the image that the band is supposedly reviving fits more in with the early 1980s, rather than the "hair band" stuff that the quiz seems to be dwelling on. I mean, "glam" and "hair band" are not synonymous.
Also, even with that, the image the band seems to be reviving is more inline with King Diamond with the face hair on the backup, I know they're not taking off on Roy Wood, while Gary Cole's character seems to be a rip on Dee Snider.
Another thing, how old is Sherilyn Fenn? She's Arlene Quatro's daughter, and Suzi's niece. Is she convincing in the role?
ummmm yaaaa I need you to get me those TC reports by the end of today !!!!
<font size="4" face="Arial">TPS!!! TPS!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by baby_lemonade:
ummmm yaaaa I need you to get me those TC reports by the end of today !!!!
I demand that somebody records it!
that does look ilke it's gonna be good!!
and i only got 13/15 on the quiz... i feel shame
Bookmarks